
In this project I wanted to express what I felt in a way that was understandable. I feel it expresses what I wanted to say. In high school there’s nothing but people wanting to be like each other, people who aren’t unique and follow the crowd. I see myself as someone who’s trying to break out of that, trying to be someone else. I am a butterfly because of how different they are to every other insect out there. Every butterfly has a different pattern, and their beauty compared to the beauty of other insects makes them all unique in their own way. I left the background at school because that’s the place that I’m mainly trying to be different at. I am unique at my school, there’s no one out there as unique of an individual as me.
I put half of my metaphor on top and the other half on the other side so that they would balance each other out in the picture. The butterfly pretty much stands out in the middle so I left it there so that the wordings would be more balanced as well where they are at. Maybe composition could of done better if there would have been rule of thirds but I wasn't sure how I would make that work for this picture.
For the idea, I think I had a good idea in mind. For the methaphor I belive I had it going good. But I don't think I did that well putting it toghether how I wanted it to be. I could have done better with a different background. Maybe worked on the wording a little more as well.
1 comment:
I really liked your personal metaphor you did a very good job.
Post a Comment