Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Favorite Project From Last Semester


This photo was taken for my first semester portfolio cover. We were supposed to use our Photoshop skills and make a cover out of a photograph with us in it, our name, and a quote of our. This photo is my favorite project because of the message that I was trying to send out. I believe my own quote that I wrote goes strongly with the photo. Also the Photoshop that I did to it made the point stand out more because that's what the quote is all about.

2 comments:

Corndizzle said...

Your cover page really shows how talented and artistic at Photoshop you are. I like the depth and the contrasted colors you used. It makes everything pop out and blend nicely within the picture.

Gustavo said...

Look I have spent quite a bit of time with photoshop and have alot of experiance (2months) and I have seen alot of good photographs, but I don't think that i have ever come accross one like this. This might be the best picture i have ever seen. I Love how rich it is with color and contrast.Nice job. It has the potential to be the most Clutch photo on earth..