Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random Object



We were each assigned a random object to photograph. We could choose to have it in color or black & white. We were to focus on "The Three C's." According to my peers, ont hitng I did well was that it looked great in black and white, it had great contrast because of the white on it, and it had really good composition. And one thing they suggested I work on was trying color because it doesn't have a lot of value, a different angle, and the background could have been less urban to give it a more natural feel. I agree with the black & white looking good but before I desaturated it, it also looked great in color. I don't agree with the different angle suggestion because I think this angle was just different and not so boring as others are .

2 comments:

brenda said...

Alma!!! This picture is so cool. I agree, you hit the C's !!!! Good job.

Miss Cook said...

I think with the amount of dirt it feels a lot more natural then urban. But I do like the small glint of urban thrown in.

ps- you are missing your egg post.